Placidus Aguwa is the managing partner of the firm. He graduated, Magna Cum Laude from the University of Ife (OAU) Law School. He also obtained a certificate on Entrepreneurship in Emerging Economies from the Harvard University. With more than two decades as a trial and transactional attorney, he has developed expertise and outstanding reputation representing clients. Over the years, in conjunction with his partners, he has recovered millions dollars for clients in negligence and medical malpractice cases.
Aguwa has been active in the local legal community to 1997 and has received awards for exceptional services to the community.
- New York State Supreme - 1996
- S. District Court Southern District of New York - 1997
- S. District Court Eastern District of New York - 1998
- S. Court of International Trade - 1997
- Nigerian Bar - 1991
Professional Association Memberships
- Queens County Bar Association
- New York State Trial Lawyers Association
- New York State Bar Association
- Nigerian Lawyers Association – former President