Jamaica, Queens Injury Lawyers Battle for Negligence Victims in New York City
Accident attorneys in Jamaica, Queens seek full compensation for clients
In an instant, a personal injury caused by someone else’s carelessness can limit you physically and interfere with your ability to support yourself and your family. When this occurs, it’s time to hire an experienced attorney who can help you take control of the situation by explaining the relevant legal standards and pursuing compensation from the defendants liable for your injury or your loved one’s death. At Aguwa & Metu, P.C. in Jamaica, Queens, we have been fighting for the rights of New Yorkers since 1997. Our highly skilled attorneys will carefully review the facts in your case and determine every option available to you. Whether your situation started with a car crash, a fall, negligent medical care or some other incident, we are committed to maximizing your financial recovery.
Aggressive Queens injury attorneys provide knowledgeable advice
No matter how difficult your case appears to be, we have the experience and skill to provide you with aggressive, effective representation. Across New York City and in Nassau County, clients choose our firm because we provide:
- Reputable counsel — Having helped countless New Yorkers with issues that affect them and their families, our firm has developed a strong reputation for treating each case with determination and professionalism.
- Highly responsive representation — If you sustain a serious injury, our legal team responds immediately to your request and answers your questions and concerns promptly so you always know where you stand in the legal process.
- Dedicated advocacy — Every client receives tireless advocacy targeted to their specific situations and needs. As soon as you retain our services, we move in to protect your rights regardless of the complexity of your case.
Hiring the right lawyer is a critical step in achieving justice for the harm that was done to you. Our track record of successful verdicts and settlements gives clients the confidence they deserve that we will fight for them at every step.
Dedicated New York firm handles claims arising from car accidents and other cases
No matter who the opponent might be, you will have someone standing by your side to represent your interests and relieve your emotional stress. We handle all types of personal injury claims, including those relating to:
- Auto accidents — As experienced New York car accident lawyers, we advise clients on insurance claims and lawsuits arising out of vehicle collisions and understand the specific issues that affect cases involving truck crashes and pedestrian injuries.
- Premises liability — If you’re injured in a slip and fall incident because a property owner fail to use reasonable safety measures, our firm will seek damages in a premises liabilitysuit.
- Medical malpractice — We represent victims of medical malpractice and make every effort to marshal the necessary expert evidence to prove that a healthcare provider violated professional standards.
- Construction accidents — If you or a family member has been hurt in a construction accident triggered by faulty equipment, improper scaffolding or another negligent act, our firm seeks a financial recovery to address the full extent of the harm.
- Bicycle accidents — Though the city’s Vision Zero initiative is supposed to make it safer for cyclists to travel on New York’s streets, serious bicycle accidents continue to occur. After someone has been struck by a motor vehicle while riding, we press to hold liable drivers accountable.
In each case, our firm keeps clients fully informed of the options available to them so they can make smart choices.
Speak with a respected New York City injury lawyer in a free consultation
Aguwa & Metu, P.C. delivers high-quality legal representation to New York City and Nassau County personal injury victims. Please call 718-739-4444 or contact us online to make an appointment for a free consultation. Our office is in Jamaica, Queens, and we also meet clients in our Lower Manhattan location by appointment.